USB Anywhere unable to discover hubs

I used a bunch of USB anywhere hubs at a different install and they worked fine. I am at a different site and I am unable to get the Configuration Utility to see any of the hubs. I am now on Server 2008 and Windows 7 (but have downloaded the drivers for 64 bit 2008 and Windows 7). Also, the hubs at this install are on a VLAN. Does that make any difference? I have tried just about everything I can think of including connecting directly to the computer via ethernet cable and the config utility still does not see the hub.

Hi,

Could you please tell us whether the Anywhere USBs are discoverd in the Digi Discovery tool?
Which Anywhere USB is it?
Are you able to ping the device?

I just had a similar problem with a Windows 2003 i586 on VMware 4.1. It’s actually run well for the last three years and this is the first problem we’ve had. I had connectivity from the USB server (AnywwereUSB/14) point of view, the client systems viewer utility could see the device as could the OS from the device manager. However using the configuration utility we could find nor connect to the USB server and the dongle attached could not be accessed by the applications. We rebooted the windows server and that did not help. I then rebooted the USB server and after a bit the connection was re-established? Is there a bug somewhere? We are using the 3.10.x drivers and are on version E of the firmware.